The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midshires Group Event 18-07-2018
Date: 18-07-2018

Midshires Group Event

I have been asked by the organiser of the Victory Show in Cosby,Leicestershire, if any members of the Midshires Group would like to take their Austin 7s or Pre War Cars to the Event. It takes place on Saturday and Sunday 1st. / 2 nd. September and vehicles should be there around 9 a.m. to avoid any congestion. Each car plus one other will have a free pass to the Show. 
More details will supplied on request. 
Please contact me on cgdawson@hotmail.co.uk before 12th. August so I can arrange for passes.
Theyve change their tune then as the other year we got kicked out and told that there wasn't space on the field for us we used to attend every year along with a few others with pre war cars, good local event
(09-08-2018, 10:47 PM)J Faulkner Wrote: Theyve change their tune then as the other year we got kicked out and told that there wasn't space on the field for us we used to attend every year along with a few others with pre war cars, good local event

Sorry to hear that . I have been asked by the organiser to ask A7 members if they would like to attend and will send details to anyone who is interested .
Thanks for organising a lovely meet last night was good to see so many 7s out
(10-08-2018, 02:11 PM)J Faulkner Wrote: Thanks for organising a lovely meet last night was good to see so many 7s out

Thanks but you have to thank David and John for it . It was a good turnout even though it was wet.
Here are the details for entry to the Victory Show in Cosby. You have to go on their website and download the form stating what A7 and people will be going . Two people can go free.Return it to the organisers .
When you report to the gate, preferably early to miss the queue, you will receive a pass for the designated area for cars and motorbikes and wrist bands for the event. Hope you enjoy it?