The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
feels like I'm 23 again
C'MON ENGLAND Big Grin Big Grin
Is it safe to come out from behind the sofa yet?

Remembering '66

Stuart
Gosh Tony, you have aged well if you were 23 the last time England fluked it! Hehehe
Black Art Enthusiast
No, I was 23 the last time we were in the semi-finals. Big Grin

The red lion was much safer than behind the sofa.

Tony.
(07-07-2018, 09:33 PM)Ian Williams Wrote: Gosh Tony, you have aged well if you were 23 the last time England fluked it! Hehehe

Don't seem to be able to find New Zealand anywhere in Russia this summer Ian.....
I have to say I found the roads delightfully devoid of traffic this afternoon. Sunny, light breeze, open road, goggles, who could ask for anything more?
We had a similar experience yesterday driving through Annecy and up over Col du Aravis around 4pm Duncan - roads were deserted, very pleasant.

Allez les bleus!
Hi R,

Could be time to get the 12 out.

The girls aren't so little anymore, feels gruel to make them stand all the way through France.

Tony.

Also Wednesday could be a good day for a drive.
(08-07-2018, 12:00 AM)Tony Betts Wrote: Hi R,

Could be time to get the 12 out.

The girls aren't so little anymore, feels gruel to make them stand all the way through France.

Tony.

Also Wednesday could be a good day for a drive.

I’m on it Tony Big Grin Big Grin
One of our members was at the 66 game.
He couldn't afford a full price ticket so had to wait until half time when they sold off the remaining tickets at half price, so he and his friends got in.
Can't imagine that happening these days.
I shall be giving a talk on blacksmithing on Wednesday night and last Wedneday was giving talk on social history through the eyes of an Austin seven where Mildred was very popular, just got home to see the penalties. I have cleared the calendar for Sunday, you never know.

Andy B
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!