The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New A7 reprint "A Record of Universal Achievement"
This looks to be a fabulous buy!

Well done VAR.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(23-08-2017, 08:11 PM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: This looks to be a fabulous buy!

Well done VAR.

Looks very good- I have just sent a note to the VAR to ask if we overseas potential purchasers can order this booklet.

Cheers, Tony.
I have it, it's an excellent booklet  and very well re-printed.  I am always staggered how fast  the early race cars were. 1926 one hour record at Brooklands, average speed 83.66 mph.  I imagine that Brisbane to Adelaide (2000 miles) in 79 hours in 1928 must have been quite a challenge! 
David.

I have it, it's an excellent booklet  and very well re-printed.  I am always staggered how fast  the early race cars were. 1926 one hour record at Brooklands, average speed 83.66 mph.  I imagine that Brisbane to Adelaide (2000 miles) in 79 hours in 1928 must have been quite a challenge! 
David.
I would love a copy as well. Does anyone have a speedier contact than snail mail so I can get the overseas postage?

Erich
Like Eric and Tony, Ian Motley and I would like to know if there is a quicker and more direct way we can get copies sent to us O/S members.
(26-08-2017, 03:26 AM)Ron Burchett Wrote: Like Eric and Tony, Ian Motley and I would like to know if there is a quicker and more direct way we can get copies sent to us O/S members.

I emailed Caryl Billingham and made payment via credit card through the secretary Simon Edwards, their email address are:

caryl@billingham-brackley.com
SEdwards@starplc.com
Black Art Enthusiast
(26-08-2017, 05:58 AM)Ian Williams Wrote:
(26-08-2017, 03:26 AM)Ron Burchett Wrote: Like Eric and Tony, Ian Motley and I would like to know if there is a quicker and more direct way we can get copies sent to us O/S members.

I emailed Caryl Billingham and made payment via credit card through the secretary Simon Edwards, their email address are:

SEdwards@starplc.com

(27-08-2017, 01:00 AM)Ron Burchett Wrote:
(26-08-2017, 05:58 AM)Ian Williams  Thanks Ian - sounds like the way to go.  Will follow it up. Wrote:

SEdwards@starplc.com
Mine arrived today - very interesting, largely a list of sporting achievements with some travel and misc. as well.

Well done VAR!