The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1928/9 throttle pedal.
Thanks to the advice from members of this forum work on our Startin Van is progressing at a pace. The body is now in place, brake and clutch pedals accommodated in slots in the floor but one question remains - how does the accelerator pedal pass through the bulkhead/floor?
Does it enter through a hole or a slot like the brake and clutch?
Thanks in anticipation.

Regards from the creative county - Staffordshire

Stuart
Stuart,

This is from my July ‘28 car...

Many thanks Ruairidh - a picture paints a thousand words.

Sad to see the fire in your adopted city had virtually destroyed the Rennie McIntosh art school - I have happy memories of working with the staff there.

Regards from the creative county - Staffordshire.

Stuart
It is a catastrophe Stuart.

I have heard that following the previous fire they 3D scanned the inside of the entire building. This does mean that they do have a very accurate record of what was there.

Where funding to recreate that comes from is another matter.
Very sad news Rory, Tom proudly showed us through the Macintosh house when we were in Glasgow last year. Though not an art lover, I do appreciate architecture and there were many "wow" moments . Tom will be naturally devastated and we send our condolences to you and all Glaswegians.    russell

apologies for thread drift
Thank you Russell.