The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back on the road!
...after a lengthy overhaul, finally fired up and went for a ride yesterday, a couple of pics to mark the long awaited occasion!

Nice work Chris - did it feel like you were putting on an old pair of gloves again?
(18-06-2018, 11:16 PM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: Nice work Chris - did it feel like you were putting on an old pair of gloves again?

Yes, nicely put Ruairidh! There are a few things I need to get used to - a crash box for one! Plus a few odds and sods to finish off, but it feels tremendous to be mobile again!
Nice Chris, I do like the burgundy red, suits it well in my opinion.
Black Art Enthusiast
(19-06-2018, 05:16 AM)Ian Williams Wrote: Nice Chris, I do like the burgundy red, suits it well in my opinion.

Thanks Ian. It's available from Craftmaster Paints, just ask for 'KC Red'!!
I had to re-paint due to bodywork repairs but they did a pretty good job of matching the old colour.
Lovely.
what body is this - a real one or a Gould, or a....
(19-06-2018, 07:52 AM)JonE Wrote: Lovely.
what body is this - a real one or a Gould, or a....

Thanks Jon.
Compound Curvatures, circa 1980. He's still making them I think.
Good work Chris, 
 looks excellent in maroon and finished just in time for Beaulieu
(19-06-2018, 07:45 PM)Robert Foreman Wrote: Good work Chris, 
 looks excellent in maroon and finished just in time for Beaulieu

Thanks Robert. She won't be at Beaulieu this time I'm afraid as I'm still fiddling about with various bits and pieces and I don't want to rush it. Plus there's nowhere to put the shopping I have in mind!
Out of interest - what's the item on the rear cover? Small rectangle. Perhaps a pad for the hood frame to sit against? Not something I've noticed before.