The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finger trouble?
A couple of problems, probably me as I'm not good at graphical interfaces.
I thought the old forum was still accessible and wanted to add a post to a thread from the latter days of it. However I can't locate it.
Also after viewing 'New Posts' or 'Today's Posts' I couldn't get back to all posts without going out and coming back in.

Jim
Jim
[attachment=300 Wrote:AustinWood pid='747' dateline='1503407330']A couple of problems, probably me as I'm not good at graphical interfaces.
I thought the old forum was still accessible and wanted to add a post to a thread from the latter days of it. However I can't locate it.
Also after viewing 'New Posts' or 'Today's Posts' I couldn't get back to all posts without going out and coming back in.

Jim

The old Bravenet based forum is now frozen in time and you'll never again be able to add new posts to any previous threads on there. You'll find the old forum is currently only backed up to May 11th 2017, so any threads / posts after that date aren't visible as yet. I think I'm correct in saying 'The Management' are currently doing a final backup presumably covering May 11th until Friday August 11th when the old forum was frozen - so hopefully these more recent threads / posts will be viewable soon but as I mention above you will not be able to add new posts to existing threads. One slight problem you might encounter on this new forum is that some of the old members have seemingly changed their real names or former old forum names to new pseudonyms - though I haven't.

The old forum is available to 'View Only' in 'The Archive' near the bottom of the 'Home' page below 'Sales & Wants'

As to your last point and I should point out that I'm on an Apple Mac computer, going from 'All Posts' to 'New Posts' or 'Todays Posts' and then back to 'All Posts', I double click on 'Show the previous page' arrow at the top left of my window.

Jeff.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello Jim,
With regards 'getting back to all posts', am I right in understanding it's this page you're after?

If so, then this should be the solution

Do let me know if I've misunderstood, and I will endeavour to solve it for you.

All the best