The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National A7 Rally 2018 Photos
Great pictures guys..... Would have loved to be there but it's a long commute

Timothy tell me a little more about that lovely little Saloon you have.. dumb irons and a black bonnet ?

Also that pretty little aluminum drop head Dr's Coupe-ish with the wheel discs

Cheers
Greig

The Colonial Correspondent
Excellent photos Timothy, many thanks for posting them. The video quality is really very good too. Lovely to see the cars out on the open road.
Thank you all for the kind words, and thanks for the positive feedback on the video.
Greig, thanks for your interest in my car, she is a 1928 (mag engine) Mulliner fabric saloon, period advert below. From the information I have she was originally all Black, then Green and Black, and finally re-covered in the current red and black scheme. The last restoration was over a long period in Scotland, finished in the 90's, but sadly not much used by subsequent owners. I bought her 2 years ago, and after sorting a few mechanical issues, we've had lot's of great days out including a few camping trips.
Happy to answer any other questions, if you'd like to know more.

Period ad...

The Aluminium cabriolet took my eye too. A beautiful thing, very well proportioned and executed. I'm afraid I don't know any more than the was on the window (click to get a larger view).

[Image: 29371168118_185268cfca_k.jpg]

All the best.