The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Bronze u/d carb
Good evening all.
£521 was paid tonight for a bronze u/d carb. Is it me or are some prices going crazy?
However, having recently sold an item on an on-line auction site which realised more than I expected, I am now faced with a buyer who realising they have over paid is using all sorts of spurious arguments to claim a refund.
Caveat emptor.
Regards from the Creative county Staffordshire.
Stuart
If it's that e*** company you are on dodgy ground they nearly always back the purchaser. In my opinion if they bid they buy
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
(20-08-2017, 08:29 PM)EDerek Sheldon Wrote: If it's that e*** company you are on dodgy ground they nearly always back the purchaser. In my opinion if they bid they buy

Just get him to return it and refund that's the least hassle way to deal with it.If not already sent just cancel the deal at your end.Loads of messers these days.You can always resist it.

Meant relist it!
(20-08-2017, 08:23 PM)Stuart Joseph Wrote: Good evening all.
£521 was paid tonight for a bronze u/d carb. Is it me or are some prices going crazy?
However, having recently sold an item on an on-line auction site which realised more than I expected, I am now faced with a buyer who realising they have over paid is using all sorts of spurious arguments to claim a refund.
Caveat emptor.
Stuart

I think I paid A$150 for a bronze updraught Zenith two years ago- either prices have gone up greatly or some people are crazy !

Cheers, Tony.
At that pice I was thinking of listing the last spare I have???
Regards trevor

Stuart Joseph Good evening all.
Caveat emptor.
Stuart
(20-08-2017, 08:23 PM)Stuart Joseph Wrote: Good evening all.
Caveat emptor.
Stuart

If someone has stupidly overpaid - tough.
Have we not all done that at sometime - lesson learned.