The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HX4683
In this centenary year I though that it would be worthwhile trying again to find HX4683, chassis 131670. My first post was in 2018 and having letters published in the A7OC magazine, the Association magazine, VSCC facebook and sevenrk.wordpress I have had no leads. I am just hoping that someone with some knowledge my be viewing this post for the first time. I looking forward to hearing anything about the car past or present. 

Happy Seven motoring

Jeremy
I have an HX 8900's which was registered in 1931.
must have been changed at some point in its life before your earliest history?
Thank you for your replies. The DVLA gives the  date of last V5C issued as 10/02/2006 and the colour "Blue", as I remember the car. It would seem that she may have been rebodied, RM to RK at some point. I guess she will remain a mystery until she surfaces from a garage at some time in the future.

Anyone reading this thread, please keep an eye out for her as I would love to know what has happened.

Jeremy
I think its more likely what those in the trade now call a ringer. 

Back in the day much more acceptable. Ah yes, log book. Austin 7 saloon.  Happy days