The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Midshires Meetings 17-08-2017
Starts: 17-08-2017

Midshires Meetings

PWA7C Midshires Group

Meets third Thursday at the White Horse, Station Road, Broughton Astley LE9 6PT

Can you please tell me if Midshires Meeting in Broughton Astley has stopped running?
I have tried three times this year and no one turned up .
Many thanks, Colin.
Hello Colin,
Hope you don't mind, but I have edited the event to the advised 3rd Thursday, and added the details from the PWA7C site.
There was a thread about the meeting, on the old forum which I will dig out and link.
All the best

EDIT: That thread hasn't made it over to the archive yet, and is no longer accessible from the old forum.

(20-08-2017, 08:24 PM)Timothy P Wrote: Hello Colin,
Hope you don't mind, but I have edited the event to the advised 3rd Thursday, and added the details from the PWA7C site.
There was a thread about the meeting, on the old forum which I will dig out and link.
All the best

EDIT: That thread hasn't made it over to the archive yet, and is no longer accessible from the old forum.

As far as I know Barry is no longer involved with the meetings . Is anyone else setting them up ?
I have been told that a new group of people are trying. I have seen the thread on the old forum but cannot remember any names of the new people involved.
Any information please .
I try to get there every other 3rd Thursday and will send out an e-mail to say I'll be there to let people know that they won't have a totally wasted journey; hopefully this will encourage others to come along as well. Joe Faulkner is also keen to keep the meeting alive and Phil Baildon tends to go there most months. If you send me an e-mail I will add your address to the e-mail list and you will be kept updated. I regret that I can't make the September meeting.

David
(21-08-2017, 10:20 PM)David Cochrane Wrote: I try to get there every other 3rd Thursday and will send out an e-mail to say I'll be there to let people know that they won't have a totally wasted journey; hopefully this will encourage others to come along as well. Joe Faulkner is also keen to keep the meeting alive and Phil Baildon tends to go there most months. If you send me an e-mail I will add your address to the e-mail list and you will be kept updated. I regret that I can't make the September meeting.

David
Hello David,
 Thanks for the reply. You do know me as I had parts from you for my Ruby rebuild. I am Colin Dawson and can be contacted on cgdawson@hotmail.co.uk . You have my address on file from purchases.
Looking forward to meeting in September.
Colin.