The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Broken steering arm
Yes please Tony - i’d Like a few for the shelf again.
that's all useful. 18 quid seems good value just to learn ONE of the options - and perhaps try some other peoples cracks.(that doesnt sound right, does it?)

I'd like, out of interest, to know how much magnetic kits were/would be IF there was demand, Tony?
Thanks JonE.
Did have a good laugh over your 'people's cracks' comment.

Geoff - Relaxing before being attacked by 6 year old as usual on Sunday afternoons.
I just tried looking for “crack test” on EBay. It seems there’s more than one sort of crack. I must be getting old.
Alan Fairless
(13-05-2018, 11:12 AM)JonE Wrote: that's all useful. 18 quid seems good value just to learn ONE of the options - and perhaps try some other peoples cracks.(that doesnt sound right, does it?)

I'd like, out of interest, to know how much magnetic kits were/would be IF there was demand, Tony?

Hi jonE,

It was a long wile ago I bought the tins in. But I sold two tins one of each for £15.00

I don't know if it's gone up in price, or by how much.

And if I'm honest I don't want to buy it back in to put on the shelf as a slow seller.

I stocked it in the first place because I beleive it's something everyone should have on the shelf to check the condition of parts they are useing.

My offer is a one off, as I'm buying in for my own use. 

I'm not even look to make sensible profit. Something to cover ordering. Sorting. And packing out to people. And sorting out any tins that don't work?

Anyone can call them to find out what ten tins cost.

Or if some else would rather order them, add 5 tins of each for me.

If anyone wants to take the offer up you have around 10 days, then I will have spring beaulieu out of the way.

Don't ask after then though, as I say I'm not looking at stocking it. ITS AN OFFER.

Tony.

Ps; don't worry about looking at other peoples cracks, I'm sure you won't be the only doing it on the internet Big Grin