The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
French Traffic Regulations - important changes
As a regular visitor to France I'm very grateful for this info...
Does the earphone/satnav rule apply in open top cars too? If so I will miss the dulcet tones of Cathérine telling me "au rondpoint, prenez le deuxieme sortie"
Re indicators, when I did my IAM motorcycle test it was drummed into me that a flashing indicator tells you only one thing, the bulb is working...
(10-01-2018, 11:51 PM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: As a regular visitor to France I'm very grateful for this info...
Does the earphone/satnav rule apply in open top cars too? If so I will miss the dulcet tones of Cathérine telling me "au rondpoint, prenez le deuxieme sortie"
Re indicators, when I did my IAM motorcycle test it was drummed into me that a flashing indicator tells you only one thing, the bulb is working...

Any vehicle including motor cycle scooter or pedal cycle unless the speakers are built into the helmet.
Duncan,

The old adage we always used to use at the Police Driving School, when doing Advanced Motorcycle Courses was:

"You don't have to be clever to be a motorcyclist,
but it helps if you want to become an old one."

or

The are old motorcyclists
And there are bold motorcyclists
but there aren't many old, bold motorcyclists

(probably borrowed from the armourer's handbook)

Shy