The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
750MC Tulleys Farm Trial, West Sussex 29-10-2017
Date: 29-10-2017

750MC Tulleys Farm Trial, West Sussex

TULLEY’S FARM ESTATE, TURNERS HILL ROAD, CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEX. RH10 4PD (entry to the Trials field will be signposted)
Co-ordinates 51.103940 0.102145 

The trial is open to members of the 750MC, as well as the PWA7C and VSCC which are invited clubs. Entry is £20, and entries close 26th October. Entry forms, Supplementary Regulations and contact details for queries are available HERE
Marshals or helpers are always appreciated at these kind of events, and you can volunteer by contacting mike stone via the email on the flyer below. I have confirmed that spectators are also welcome to come and enjoy the action and get inspired.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=906]

.jpg   P1090057-2.jpg (Size: 376.23 KB / Downloads: 460)

A brilliant day at Tulley's Farm yesterday. Great to see a number of new participants. The message that this trialling lark is fun is spreading.

Many thanks to Barry O'Sullivan and Mike Stone + all the scrutineers, marshals and helpers.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm6KLBfK
Was a great day's trialling. I doubt that I will ever get a perfect score like that again as well!
(30-10-2017, 12:47 PM)austin Wrote: Was a great day's trialling. I doubt that I will ever get a perfect score like that again as well!

You did really well Austin. Congrats.

We were on course to get a 'best ever' score when I managed to completely miss a gate. The kindly marshal had the grace not to cackle as he added a 10 to the card. I am still kicking myself for being a prize muppet.
Firstly, an apology for not helping push anyone! Bad back I'm sorry to say.

That said this was my first visit to a trial - what a load of fun, wish I had something suitable to have a go in. It looks addictive.

My only comment apart from being amazed at what can be done in a 7, is that it needs publicity and more members of the public present as its good viewing as well as a clearly a great laugh.

Well done.
(30-10-2017, 03:17 PM)NickB Wrote: Firstly, an apology for not helping push anyone! Bad back I'm sorry to say.

That said this was my first visit to a trial - what a load of fun, wish I had something suitable to have a go in. It looks addictive.

My only comment apart from being amazed at what can be done in a 7, is that it needs publicity and more members of the public present as its good viewing as well as a clearly a great laugh.

Well done.

Pleased you enjoyed it NickB. Yes, it is addictive.

Pending getting something in which you can have a go, why not volunteer to marshal? We always need helpers.

There has been a push over the summer to get more people involved and we would be very grateful if you help spread the word.

Check out: http://www.750mc.co.uk/trials/production-trials.htm
I only managed a short visit as standing for any time is uncomfortable currently. If I can get my back sorted out I'd be more than happy to assist.

I had seen the article on the 750mc website regarding the event and about marshal volunteering.
Thank you Barry, Mike and everyone who made it such a great day. I for one will be back again, and will try to hit fewer trees next time ?
I'd like to add my vote of thanks to Barry and Mike and all the marshalls too. Great venue, great event, great company, great fun. Looking forward to cold turkey already!
Would anyone mind awfully if I merge this thread with the original event one, so that it links to the calendar?
We had a great day spectating, and I've got some photos and video to add, which will probably be ready some time tomorrow.
In the meantime I'd like to echo the thanks to all the organisers marshals etc, and the competitors for the brilliant entertainment.