Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INVICTA 12/45.L
first of all may i  sorry as this not Austin seven.. But my friend has an 1931 Invicta car and like us all is looking for information and bits.. An A 7  friend has two of these cars in his club, which he is going to inquire for me.  So i thought that maybe someone would know of someone that could help on the forum..  I am still looking for a pair of chrome side lights for my Big Seven,  Have a Big seven engine for spares or doing up, 40 tho on the pistons.. Quite happy to exchange for the lights..
Should you think that this thread is not correct for this forum please delete.
Many thanks .     Arthur
(09-01-2019, 01:21 PM)arthur sainsbury Wrote: first of all may i  sorry as this not Austin seven.. But my friend has an 1931 Invicta car and like us all is looking for information and bits.. An A 7  friend has two of these cars in his club, which he is going to inquire for me.  So i thought that maybe someone would know of someone that could help on the forum..  I am still looking for a pair of chrome side  lights for my Big Seven,  Have a Big seven engine for spares or doing up, 40 tho on the pistons.. Quite happy to exchange for the lights..
Many thanks .     Arthur

Hello Arthur, I have chrome sidelights, PM me for details.

Stuart
(12-01-2019, 05:45 PM)Stuart Joseph Wrote:
(09-01-2019, 01:21 PM)arthur sainsbury Wrote: first of all may i  sorry as this not Austin seven.. But my friend has an 1931 Invicta car and like us all is looking for information and bits.. An A 7  friend has two of these cars in his club, which he is going to inquire for me.  So i thought that maybe someone would know of someone that could help on the forum..  I am still looking for a pair of chrome side  lights for my Big Seven,  Have a Big seven engine for spares or doing up, 40 tho on the pistons.. Quite happy to exchange for the lights..
Many thanks .     Arthur

Hello Arthur, I have chrome sidelights, PM me for details.

Stuart
Hi Stuart, at the moment i have someone who thinks he can help me with side lights.. Will contact you later .