The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exhaust manifold
Does anyone know who would have made this type of exhaust manifold or anyone who currently makes them.

(11-07-2018, 05:00 PM)Douglas Alderson Wrote: Does anyone know who would have made this type of exhaust manifold or anyone who currently makes them.

Hi, it looks very similar to an Alan Raeburn one I bought some years ago. Not sure if they're still available.
http://rally200022.wixsite.com/austin-7-special
See above website, they make one, but not used them myself.
Scarlet is correct it was supplied by the late Alan Raeburn.
(11-07-2018, 05:30 PM)NickB Wrote: http://rally200022.wixsite.com/austin-7-special
See above website, they make one, but not used them myself.

This design looks more efficient than the AR made one but not so trad.

Paul N-M
May be worth looking at exhaust design (library/google) to get an idea of what pipe sizes/lengths are required for A7 then better decision can be made on which you like.

Dennis
(11-07-2018, 07:06 PM)Dennis Nicholas Wrote: May be worth looking at exhaust design (library/google) to get an idea of what pipe sizes/lengths are required for A7 then better decision can be made on which you like.

Dennis

Oxfordshire Sevens produce a 4 into 1 manifold for the Ulster if that is suitable. It is probably best to call on them on    07743 263791     for details if interested.

Regards,

Jamie.
Douglas, I have one of those in usable (possibly unused?) condition. If you're still looking after the summer hols drop me a mail, I'll be offline for a week or two I'm afraid.
Hi all thanks for the replies, the manifold is for an A7 owner who is not on the forum so passed on the comments.  Thanks.