The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antiques road show
Is that an A7 16 minutes into the Antiques show tonight?
The was what looked like a 12 in the garage in the background while bicycles were being discussed.
Just had a quick look on Iplayer. It is on screen between 13:20 and 15:00 . Reg No is UN36 - not on anyones database. Looks like a RN/RP to me, but what do I know!
Rick

In deepest Norfolk
Shown here:

http://www.nationaltrustcollections.org....ct/1152560

I think Martin is right - it looks like a Twelve.

Colin

Attached Files
.jpg   Erddig Austin 12.jpg (Size: 56.6 KB / Downloads: 444)
As I said - What do I know!!
Rick

In deepest Norfolk
Yup, that's a 1928 Twelve Clifton tourer - strange that it's carrying that registration, which is not recognised by the DVLA.
I'd love to know what the partially dismantled car is that is next to it. Erddig is not that far from me. I'm tempted to go and and have a look!
It looks to me like another Austin Twelve (2-seater & dickey).
(15-04-2019, 04:28 PM)Mike Costigan Wrote: Yup, that's a 1928 Twelve Clifton tourer - strange that it's carrying that registration, which is not recognised by the DVLA.

"UN" is a Denbighshire registration and would have been issued between December 1934 and July 1936. So unless the car was re-registered, it's not original.
UN is indeed a Denbeighshire registration, but the sequence commenced in March 1927; by December 1934 they were up to UN 8032!