The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 203 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "query" - Line: 1505 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1505 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1510 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1510 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "v" - Line: 1591 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1591 errorHandler->error_callback

Austinsevenfriends
Chris Blakey - Celebrate the Seven Trans Siberian journey - Printable Version

+- Austinsevenfriends (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Austin Seven Friends Forum (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Forum chat... (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Chris Blakey - Celebrate the Seven Trans Siberian journey (/showthread.php?tid=3066)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Chris Blakey - Celebrate the Seven Trans Siberian journey - Ruairidh Dunford - 01-09-2019

They have reached 6000 miles driven today - extraordinary.

Blog writes " mega-long drive from Never today, 520 miles! The team reached the 6,000 mile point from home (Corsham) and are looking forward to reaching 10,000 km tomorrow. What an awesome achievement!".

I am most impressed.

RE: Chris Blakey - Celebrate the Seven Trans Siberian journey - "Slack Alice" Simon - 01-09-2019

If I remember correctly, the ferry from Vladivostok might be on the 4th, which will be tough to do, or the 11th, which should be easy.

A rear wheel fell off, which appeared to be sheared studs - I did ask him to tell the Russians not to haul off on the nuts on the car!

RE: Chris Blakey - Celebrate the Seven Trans Siberian journey - David Stepney - 01-09-2019

Ruairidh, I am also Most Impressed! It says as much for the driver as it does for the car. My longest recent trip in a Seven was 120 miles in the day and I needed a serious lie down afterwards !

RE: Chris Blakey - Celebrate the Seven Trans Siberian journey - Ruairidh Dunford - 08-09-2019

I am receiving the updates via email but I struggle to follow them entirely, not always chronologically correct - they must be very close to the end of the journey. Anyone know for sure where they are please?

RE: Chris Blakey - Celebrate the Seven Trans Siberian journey - "Slack Alice" Simon - 09-09-2019

As far as I know they are waiting for the Vladivostock to Japan (via South Korea) ferry - it is scheduled to go once a week but sometimes doesn't.

RE: Chris Blakey - Celebrate the Seven Trans Siberian journey - Ruairidh Dunford - 09-09-2019

Thank you Simon - extraordinary feat!

RE: Chris Blakey - Celebrate the Seven Trans Siberian journey - Chris KC - 09-09-2019

Speechless with admiration!

RE: Chris Blakey - Celebrate the Seven Trans Siberian journey - Ruairidh Dunford - 14-09-2019

He’s made it to Japan!!!

RE: Chris Blakey - Celebrate the Seven Trans Siberian journey - Nick Salmon - 14-09-2019

Amazing achievement. Well done Chris - and your co-pilots on the journey.

RE: Chris Blakey - Celebrate the Seven Trans Siberian journey - Reckless Rat - 14-09-2019

Well done!
Awesome achievement.