The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php(287) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error_callback
/printthread.php 287 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage

Austinsevenfriends
More storage restoration - Printable Version

+- Austinsevenfriends (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: Austin Seven Friends Forum (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Forum chat... (https://www.austinsevenfriends.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: More storage restoration (/showthread.php?tid=2993)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: More storage restoration - "Slack Alice" Simon - 21-12-2019

Mess!?!

It looks like mine on a good day.

You must have at least 6 inches square space on the bench.

Pretty well empty, by my standards!

Wink

RE: More storage restoration - Tony Betts - 21-12-2019

hi simon,

i always think if you have an empty work bench, it means you are doing nothing or have nothing to do Cool

tony.

RE: More storage restoration - David Stepney - 21-12-2019

(21-12-2019, 08:33 PM)Tony Betts Wrote: hi simon,

i always think if you have an empty work bench, it means you are doing nothing or have nothing to do Cool

tony.

I'm sorry to disagree with you, Tony. A clear workbench with all the tools and equipment put away in heir rightful places means that one can get on with the job in hand efficiently and without losing bits.

Well that's the theory anyway!

RE: More storage restoration - Tony Betts - 21-12-2019

hi david,

you may be right.

my biggest annoyance is, i answer the phone. and it then takes me 20 mins to find were the hell i put the spanner down i was useing Big Grin

only to find it wasnt on my messy work bench.

id actually put it down in the house when i wrote an order down.

tony. Huh

RE: More storage restoration - David Stepney - 22-12-2019

Yes Tony. That happens to me too!

RE: More storage restoration - Charles P - 22-12-2019

"If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?"

Albert Einstein

RE: More storage restoration - Duncan Grimmond - 22-12-2019

I range between immaculate tidy for 10 minutes and unhealthily untidy for a month. And don't mention looking for things. If I could have back the time I spend looking for the thing I had in my hand 20 seconds ago, I'd live forever!

I tried the "Yellow Box" system but it's only partially successful.

RE: More storage restoration - "Slack Alice" Simon - 22-12-2019

I'm with you, Tony.

If my bench is clear, it is only because I am about to start something else and I have moved the other things I haven't finished yet off, to get on with whatever has become a higher priority.

It is clear at the moment, because with 23 people coming tomorrow, the storage is temporarily needed by the chef.

Smile

RE: More storage restoration - John Mason - 23-12-2019

I have to use my garage as a workshop. Not to difficult with a seven as I still have room for a bench and also some storage room. My problem is “her who must be obeyed” thinks the purpose of my bench and storage room is for her use to put anything she does not want to keep in the house. Every time I want to do a job her stuff has to be moved. I have been married to long to argue or put up a fight.

John Mason

RE: More storage restoration - Tony Betts - 23-12-2019

That's what loft space or the bin is for john.

Well I've had a couple of half days, as it gets dark early. And the dog wants walking.

So yesterday I done a couple  of patches on the floor, and almost finished the ceiling.

[attachment=8408]

[attachment=8409]

And today, I finished the ceiling, just needs painting tomorrow.

And got most of the Partision wall done.

Work is alot easier once the phone is unplugged Wink 

[attachment=8410]